6/7A and 6B Sciences
Homework and Class Information:
Ashley Hirsch (Sciences Teacher)
HOT LUNCH WEBSITE- https://healthyhunger.ca/index.php
- Flight test- January 28th
- Math -
- Social - Flags-due Monday 27th
- LA -
- Dictee's EVERY Monday
- Check French sites for homework
- Other - If interested in Science Olymics- check parent email and email me.
- February 14th- No school in Lieu of science fair day
- Bring appropriate outdoor wear for recess- jackets, miss, boots etc. It is not nice enough to go outside with no coat.
- Family Literacy day- Jan 27th- send a picture of your family reading together by the 24th to be entered in a draw to win a free book.
-Science Fair due dates:
- Due January - 31st- Experiment need to be finished- we will work in class on this Jan6-30th. If you are working at home it is due the 31st.
- Due February 4th- results, conclusion, science report
- Due February 13th- Keynote
- One week of proof reading and correcting- February 17th-20th
- Final Product of keynote and report due February 20th
- Due February February 20-28th- Oral presentation to class- mark from me
- ***Science Fair Day- Saturday, February 29th ( changed date)***
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You could steer yourself any direction you choose.