6/7A and 6B Sciences
Homework and Class Information:
Ashley Hirsch (Sciences Teacher)
HOT LUNCH WEBSITE- https://healthyhunger.ca/index.php
Next hot lunch is- Papa Johns on December 11th.
- Science - Term exam Nov 28th
- Science Review keynote- due Nov 26th- Make a keynote on all the topics we have learnt and answer the questions.
- Math - Term exam Tuesday, Nov 19th
- Review booklets with practice questions have gone home but will not be for marks. It is up to students to come get their work checked to make sure they are doing the review correctly.
- Social - Democracy Poster Nov 18th
- Term Exam- November 25th.
- Reviews due the 25th
- LA - Among the Hidden- All chapter questions and Essay Question due on Nov 28th
- Term Exam- Thur, Nov 21st
- Reviews due the 18th
- Dictee's EVERY Monday
- Check French sites for homework
- Skating November 11:45-12:45- 19th bring helmet, skates and warm clothing.
- End of Projects and End of term is on November 29th
- Term 2 Projects start- Dec 6th
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You could steer yourself any direction you choose.